(Old) Pony news


All kids love legos(?). I know I did when I was a kid. Legos seem to be one of those things every household with kids has. Now my household as well. A household with a horse baby.

You see, I firmly believe when something is promised, the promise must be kept. My last promise to Vipsu was, her babies would never miss a thing. "No matter what happens, Venda will always have everything she needs. She will be safe. I promise." 

I said to myself, no more horses. I can't do it anymore. I don't have the strength. I don't want to be in this world anymore... But Venda. 

So I ended up buying a pony. Ponies don't count, right?





Since my sister has a son (same age as Venda), it was somehow justified to get a pony. It would only make sense for him to have a horse buddy of his own and more importantly, Venda would have a friend, who would always be where ever she went.

Faith stepped in and threw Lego on our path. Harness racing pony with riding school background. Perfect combo for us!




When Lego arrived, Venda knew right away, it was the pony we talked about. I've never seen a horse so excited about anything. Even the pony knew.

They were a match. Sometimes things go as they should. Welcome home Lego!


Shetland pony gelding Kaunisrannan Legolas

- J

No comments

Thanks for your toughts!