Sisters


One mare, two foals. I imagined these two would be so very different from one and other. They're not. They're both spunky and racy as hell, yet so very delicate and sensitive at the same time.




I had the privilege of seeing them both visit the local racetrack for the first time. It was a first for them both, even though one is only a year old and the other three years.

Venda's big sister Ilon Kajastus (Hint of Joy) is Vipsu's first born. She's been trained at home frequently before coming to the big track. They have an excellent setting for training racers where they live, so they've done all the groundwork at home. Something I envy.




I'm glad to be able to enjoy her big sister's career while waiting for Venda's to begin. Gives me much needed patience.



- J

No comments

Thanks for your toughts!